A riddle for 3º Diversificación
Who goes fishing?
* There are 5 houses of 5 different colours: blue, green, red, white, yellow
* In each house lives a person of a different nationality: American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish
* Each of the 5 house-owners has a certain job: carpenter, lawyer, pilot, plumber, waiter
* Each of the 5 house-owners has a certain hobby: chess, fishing, football, sailing, tennis
* Each of the 5 house-owners has a certain pet: cat, dog, goldfish, hamster, horse
None of them have the same pet, job or hobby.
* The Irishman lives in the green house.
* The red house is on the immediate left of the white house.
* The person in the red house is a pilot.
* The American plays chess.
* The Canadian is a waiter and has a horse
* The person with the horse lives next to the one who plays tennis.
* The person who goes sailing lives next to the plumber with a cat.
* The person with the goldfish plays football and lives next to the waiter.
* The person in the blue house has a cat.
* The Briton has a hamster and lives next to the one who plays football.
* The Australian lives next to the yellow house and plays tennis.
* The person with the horse has a neighbour who is a plumber.
* The person in the center house is a lawyer.
* The Australian lives in the first house.
* The dog owner is a carpenter and lives in the last house.
Give Caridad Bernal your answers or write them in "Comentarios".